Monday, December 7, 2009

What Is Endometriosis Cancer More Condition_symptoms Help With Symptoms... Endometriosis, Cancer?

Help with symptoms... endometriosis, cancer? - what is endometriosis cancer more condition_symptoms

I feel sick for about a year, but deteriorated in recent times in the last four months. I am 15 and I saw the doctors and they think I have endometriosis and perhaps also the development of fibromyalgia. What I know is, if nothing else, it is wrong, or if I do such things then it could be diagnosed otherwise. Some of my symptoms can be explained by endometriosis and fibromyalgia, but some may not ... Here are some ...

Fever, chills, night sweats, hair loss, abdominal pain and pelvic pain, all the time, tiredness, weakness, loss of balance, bone and joint pain, headaches, pains in various parts of the body, chest pain, burning, dizziness and fainting, near almost every time you leave the meeting ... the list goes on ... lol

I was on the different types of cancer or leukemia, or a bit worried, but I'm probably wrong ... I also had tonnesss and tons of blood and mountains of other evidence and shown, in fact, none of them anytaHing really bad. I'd appreciate any help trying to walk the reason ... Thank you!

4 comments:

Anne H said...

Jazza --

Want to read the list of symptoms

www.FibroFix.com

This is a free site-wide.

The list includes descriptions.

Even the fear they feel about their health may fibromyalgia.

Ask your parents to help, the information used to help your symptoms.

Yusuf said...

Hello I just wanted to recommend a little knowledge on this blog, I check it out good luck!

Yusuf said...

Hello I just wanted to recommend a little knowledge on this blog, I check it out good luck!

justmein... said...

We must assume that it has been tested for thyroid? Hair loss is a red rag to taħt - you can repeat the test

Post a Comment