Friday, December 25, 2009

Town Fair Tire Why Is My Check Engine Light On Immediately After Getting Two New Tires On My 97 Grand Am?

Why is my check engine light on immediately after getting two new tires on my 97 Grand Am? - town fair tire

I brought my 97 is installed Pontiac Grand Am Mass tires in the local community and has had two new tires, the tires balanced and rotated, and got four wheels. Just finished after starting my car after work, I realized that I, in the light of motor control has been solved, I am 100 percent positive, it was lit before you get there because I check my warning lights when the car starts, so I immediately realized that the light was on. The store employee said he had set fire to the engine and a match. But I think the chances are slim. No idea why installed new tires, can cause the check engine light ahead? If not paying the Feast of the tires to solve the problem, if you check the box what should I do? Is there anything I can do, except for reporting to the Better Business Bureau?

No comments:

Post a Comment