Saturday, December 26, 2009

Card Game Called Frustration What Do You Make Of Her Call?

What do you make of her call? - card game called frustration

I'm in the midst of a divorce to get ugly .. especially true because you do not communicate the best way to win. by Couse I said many bad things about him and want to die. I was so frustrated, unable to see the children, or even how they do it. Since the rules of the game. so suddenly she called and said I need a copy of the divorce certificate, and if you need to produce something. i tryed to ask about children, but still the question of the documents. I told him it was nothing special that even the final form of mediation as I did not sign the first one. then everything should be done if he wanted was to recover. before hanging up. I think they called back and left a message. the message is mixed, and immediately began erased. them for several months, and I think it's still very annoying. Why now? Why not say easy? We only allow their frustrations on me? or she wants it bothers me, too? to happen now, I've learned to stay calmand not worth talking about. btw, children are not bioligical my children, but I was for 6 years with its fertile. I can not help me financially, because he said he was inlove with someone else and live with him. But send cards and emails for children. So I have no right to them, so I am glad that I can send for them. dont get it .. i

No comments:

Post a Comment