Sunday, December 27, 2009

Property Capital Value How Do You Estimate What Your Capital Gains Tax Would Be On Investment Property?

How do you estimate what your capital gains tax would be on investment property? - property capital value

It is a difficult situation. We own undeveloped land in Florida and plans to put a down payment on a house for sale in California. It has about 14 years. My husband is military and a resident in Florida. You are currently in use in Canada, and I am a resident of California. The land is owned jointly. FL is a tax on capital gains, but not CA. I think we have the 50/50 profit share and a tax rate of 50% by the State of California. We try to use a capital gains tax on-line calculator to determine what you pay for.

We had a notice from the opening of the road. This would be a cost for the upgrade?

In addition, the state has purchased a small part of the widening of the road. Is the money we will pay will be deducted from the tax base?

How to get the depreciation? The value of my property has increased) (after evaluation by the county.

How do I know what is the rate of profit?

I know it's hard, but I appreciate all help.

No comments:

Post a Comment